by oneafrikan on October 11, 2005
What is gada.be?
It’s a metasearch service, no matter where or how you view it. gada.be is for anybody with access to the Web and in need of immediate, impartial results:
* Save time, page loads, and keystrokes
* Get vendor-neutral results from fantastic resources
* Output OPML for easy importing into news aggregators
* Link your tags to gada.be for more comprehensive results
* Load with slow connections, Treos, PSP, dial-up, cell phones
* Search through an ever-expanding set of results
* Navigate a simple subdirectory structure, quick to key-in
* Run it on either desktop-based or mobile devices
* View or subscribe to results in RSS
* Get full access without needing to register
You’re going to save time and bandwidth immediately; imagine how long it would take to traverse all those sites just to find the one thing you were looking for!? If you tend to view only the top results for a cursory search, why not just feed you the top results in one easy spot (where you can subsequently subscribe to them)? Look for more gada.be features to roll out as the weeks march forward!
Check out more detail at Chris Pirillo’s blog…
Looks pretty frikkin cool ;-) Look forward to playin gwith it some more…