by oneafrikan on September 20, 2007
Over the last month or so, our number one priority has been to release Kindo to friends, family, and early adopters (these were our Alpha and Beta releases) so that we could get as much feedback as possible to make Kindo into something people love to you use.
So far we’ve received great feedback, but there’s still loads to do!
At the moment we’re tying up some bugfixes and user interface improvements for another interim release (thanks to everyone for their feedback!), whilst working on some major new additions to Kindo, which will bring:
- pruning to your tree (to simplify you will only see blood relatives – think pruning a rosebush ;-)
- a full profile page for each family member
- the ability to invite your whole family from one page, or to remind family members to join Kindo!
Once we’ve done that, there are some really cool features in the pipeline which we’re not gonna talk too much about now ;-)
In the meantime, we’d love to hear more from you:
- What do you want to see on Kindo?
- What is missing from Kindo?
- What improvements could be made with the interface?
More soon… ;-)