This has been a long time coming, and it feels good to finally get there, albeit with a mountain still to climb!!!
Personal reflective blog post to follow soon…
A little while ago we released an Alpha to a small group of people, to gather valuable user feedback. Thanks to those great people, weâ€™ve had our heads down improving Kindo, and as a result weâ€™re releasing the Beta, and at the same time opening it up to a wider audience for more feedback.
We’ve made the following progress:
- Kindo is much faster now
- The Kindo tree is now much more stable and knowledgable
- You can invite family members to your tree
- Many more user interface improvements and enhancements
- *Note: we’re continually adding more, so please tell us about things you think should work better or be more obvious.
- The internet is global now, so we’re releasing in 7 languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Afrikaans, Polish; with Russian, Turkish, Hindi, Hebrew and Arabic on the way.
Our mantra has become “Speed, Simple, Pleasure“, so in a nutshell that means we’re always trying to make Kindo faster for you, simpler, more intuitive and perhaps most importantly a pleasure to use.
Our new URL is http://beta.kindo.com/.
What can we do to make Kindo better?
If you dont like it â€“ tell us why.
If you do like it â€“ what are you missing?
Join the conversation on our blog, we’d love to hear your opinion.
Don’t worry â€“ the same login details apply, and your data is all still there.